Apply online by following the steps below:
- Complete the Evening application here.
- Request official transcripts from each educational institution attended showing a minimum 2.0 GPA. Official transcripts may be mailed, faxed or hand-delivered by the applicant. (*HS/GED transcripts only required if transferring with less than 24 credits)
- Once your application has been submitted, an admissions counselor will contact you directly to discuss your next steps.
Tuition and Fees
- $290 per credit hour – special rate for enrollment in courses beginning August 12, 2018. Rate is only available for students with continuous enrollment. If enrollment is not continuous, students may re-enroll at the rate of $450 per credit hour.
- $45 Technology & Resource Fee per semester
- $200 Graduation Fee (upon graduation)
How to apply for financial aid:
A degree from a private university may seem out of reach. However, at a tuition rate of $450/credit hour, the Online Program is a convenient and affordable option. ACU’s Financial Aid team is ready to answer questions and work with students seeking to finance their education.
To be eligible for federal financial aid a student must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits)
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Not be in default on any student loans
- Meet selective service registration requirements
Step 1: Complete the FAFSA: www.fafsa.gov
The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) may be completed as early as January 1 of the year you plan to begin. This application determines your eligibility for federal grants and loans as well as need-based institutional aid. Be sure to list ACU (code 007113) on the FAFSA when prompted.
Questions about the FAFSA? Click here.
Step 2: Complete the necessary documents:
There are 3 steps you will need to go through whether you are taking out student loans or not:
Step 3: Log in to MyACU
Log in to your MyACU account to set up a payment plan after you register for classes. This is also where you can find your Financial Aid Award Letter which includes all scholarships, grants, and student loans for which you qualify.
ACU accepts most Veterans’ Benefits, Employee Tuition Reimbursement, and offers a payment plan accessible through the MyACU Student Portal.
Please feel free to call us at (602) 489-5350 or e-mail [email protected] if you have any questions.
Arizona Christian University is committed to encouraging all students to seek and obtain financial assistance. The Financial Aid Office prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, or age in the administration of scholarships, grants, and loans.