Arizona Christian University congratulates former Firestorm Football sideline reporter, Ashley Brewer, on her new position as the weekend sports anchor at KGUN 9, the ABC news station in Tucson, Arizona. She will be anchoring and reporting sports in Tucson as well as in Phoenix.

Brewer covered the inaugural season of Firestorm Football at ACU in partnership with Cox7 Arizona. “I cannot even begin to express how incredible of an experience it was to work with Arizona Christian University,” says Brewer. “The student body, athletes, and staff are a perfect example of a Godly community and were a joy to work with each day.”

ACU thanks Ashley for her hard work, enthusiasm, and excellence in representing our football team and university. “I owe a great amount of my future success to ACU for the opportunity they provided for me,” says Brewer. “I am so thankful for the wonderful men and women I was lucky enough to meet and look forward to seeing the great things God has in store for Arizona Christian University.”

Arizona Christian University wishes Ashley all the best in her future endeavors.