Types of Aid
Financial aid that does not have to be repaid.
Financial aid awarded by the government that do not have to be repaid.
Financial aid that must be repaid after you graduate.
Applying for Aid
Financial Aid Calendar
To be eligible for federal financial aid a student must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits)
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress. (Click here to view the institutional policy)
- Not be in default on any student loans.
- Meet selective service registration requirements.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Arizona Christian University is committed to encouraging all students to seek and obtain financial assistance. The Financial Aid Office prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, or age in the administration of scholarships, grants, and loans.