We are thrilled that you are considering becoming a part of the Arizona Christian University family. ACU has rigorous academic standards and offers a variety of degree programs, honors courses, internship opportunities and multiple pre-professional tracks, including pre-law and pre-med. ACU is committed not only to the educational advancement of students, but to their spiritual formation as well. We provide our students with an education that prepares them for ministry and professional occupations as they continue to become passionate, sold-out followers of Christ!
International students must meet Arizona Christian University standards for admission as well as United States Homeland Security requirements.
Admissions Requirements for International Students:
- International Student Certification of Finances
- English language requirement: Any student for which English is not the original language will be required to demonstrate proficiency. This may be done by transfer of college credits from an English speaking institution or a TOEFL score of at least 500 (paper), 173 (computer) or 61 (internet)
- Transcripts evaluated from all previous non-U.S. institutions
- Visa (Please see: www.state.gov)
Application Checklist for International Students:
Application Fee: Pay your $30 application fee online by credit card after you complete the online application. If you have a fee waiver you will receive a prompt to enter that code.
SAT/TOEFL Scores: Submit your SAT and TOEFL scores.
Request that secondary school and/or college transcripts be sent. We provide the above form as a courtesy to help you request transcripts. If the transcripts are in a language other than English, the original transcript must be submitted along with a notarized English translation.
Note: Transcripts must be evaluated by Global Credential Evaluators, Inc. Contact them at www.gcewest.com.
Affidavit of Financial Support form:
A financial statement to verify your ability to pay for all educational costs and cost of living. (See ACU’s Tuition and Fees schedule.)
Note: The I-20 is issued one month prior to the start of the semester as long as the following conditions have been met:
- The student has been accepted for admission.
- Both the enrollment deposit and housing fees and the semester balance (after scholarships) have all been paid.