- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Terms and Conditions
By opting in, the end-user agrees to receive periodic marketing text messages from Arizona Christian University via the short code 72000 and understands that consent is not a condition of purchase.
This is a standard rate SMS/MMS program and message and data rates may apply. At any time you can text HELP or AIDE to the short code 72000 to receive program contact information. To opt-out, text STOP, QUIT, END, CANCEL, or UNSUBSCRIBE or ARRET to 72000. Message and data rates may apply. After opting out, you will receive a one-time confirmatory text message acknowledging that you have been opted out of receiving further text messages.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Arizona Christian University Of Phoenix Arizona (Arizona Christian University) is a 501(c)(3) organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Service, United States Department of the Treasury. As such, donors may deduct contributions as provided in section 170 of the Code. Bequests, legacies, devises, transfers, or gifts to Arizona Christian University for our use are deductible for federal estate and gift tax purposes if they meet the applicable provisions of sections 2055, 2106 and 2522 of the Code.