How to Apply for Employment at ACU
Applicants for non-faculty positions should forward a letter of interest/desire for serving this Christian University, resume, and staff application to: [email protected]. Positions will remain opened until filled. Faculty applicants should follow the application procedures listed with each posting.
Staff and Administration Positions
Department Chair of Business Administration
Arizona Christian University is seeking applicants for the position of Department Chair of Business Administration. The Business Administration degree program is built on The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business Guidelines, framed with a biblical worldview.
This full-time position requires a Ph.D. or DBA in Business Administration, demonstrated the ability to develop and manage academic department assessment plan, development of new higher education academic programs, experience with interfacing with national and state accrediting agencies, knowledge of on-campus, online, and hybrid undergraduate and graduate programs. At least five years of teaching experience in an accredited higher education institution is required.
The faculty is expected to share their Christian faith with students and integrate it into their classes. Applicants should forward a resume, letter of interest, a completed Faculty Application, and academic transcripts to [email protected]. Please click here to view the job description.
Digital Media Specialist
Arizona Christian University is looking to hire a Digital Media Specialist. This person will create graphics and design pieces for print and digital media, maintain up-to-date content and functionality of ACU’s websites, direct and grow ACU’s presence on social media. The Specialist will also help manage relationships with marketing partners and clients. Please click here for a more detailed job description.
All ACU employees are required to sign the following documents:
Cover letters should address the degree to which candidates are in harmony with and supportive of these documents.
Athletic Department Positions
The Athletic Department at the Arizona Christian University is seeking to hire Assistant Coaches – Track & Field to join our team. Under direct supervision of the Head Coach, is responsible for assisting the Head Coach in the management and administration of the sports program and team. Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
* Coaching practice sessions or workouts as assigned; may be assigned to work with a specific group of student athletes on a regular basis. Assists in coaching during athletic events. May assist in maintaining statistics and coordinating with officials.
* Maintains continual and thorough familiarity with all applicable NAIA, Conference, and University rules and regulations and complies with the same. Assists in briefing student-athletes and monitoring adherence to above.
* Assists in scouting and recruiting activities; may be responsible for specific geographic area. Performs specific recruiting duties as assigned.
* May assist in the implementation of the academic program including monitoring of individual student-athlete progress to ensure academic eligibility, enforcement of study hall program, and providing referrals to the appropriate University resources.
* Works with student-athletes and monitors their adherence to rules and regulations concerning conduct, appearance, and punctuality.
* May be responsible for coordinating one or more administrative functions as assigned.
* Works with Athletics sports medicine and strength and conditioning personnel, and with physicians as needed to implement team wellness and conditioning programs. * Must comply with all NAIA and GSAC rules and regulations.
* Performs other duties as assigned by Head Coach or Athletics Director.
Commitment to the University’s faith statement, mission, and purposes and an active Christian faith is required.
Men's Soccer Coach
Arizona Christian University is seeking a Men’s Soccer Coach. Qualifications include a Master’s degree and experience as a collegiate soccer coach (NAIA preferred). Commitment to the University’s faith statement, mission, and purposes and an active Christian faith is required.
The position is responsible for all aspects of the soccer program, including (but not limited to) day to day operations, recruitment of student-athletes, practice and game preparation, academic accountability, community service, faith integration, and fundraising.
ACU competes in the Golden State Athletic Conference in the NAIA.
Spring 2017 – Political Science - Adjunct Faculty
The ACU Department of Government, History, and Philosophy is seeking applications for adjunct faculty candidates in a various political science courses for Spring 2016, including the following courses: POL 220: Politics, Media and Technology; POL 300: Political Science Research and Writing; POL 326: Supreme Court and the Constitution, and others as needed. Qualified candidates will possess a Master’s degree or above in the content area being taught and teaching experience in the content area at the college level. Adjunct faculty instructors are expected to integrate their Christian faith into their classes. Applicants should forward a completed Faculty Application, resume, letter of interest, via and academic transcripts to [email protected].